Microservice Application Platform
The open source Backend as a Service for rapid development and easy scaling of applications.
Code Commission UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Grottkauer Str. 8
12621 Berlin, Germany
Telefon +49 171 6015424
HRB 148953 B
Umsatzsteuer-ID gemäß §27 a Umsatzsteuergesetz
Verantwortlich für den Inhalt nach § 55 Abs. 2 RStV
Code Commission UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Grottkauer Str. 8
12621 Berlin, Germany
Haftung für Inhalte
Die Inhalte unserer Seiten wurden mit größter Sorgfalt erstellt. Für die
Richtigkeit, Vollständigkeit und Aktualität der Inhalte können wir jedoch keine
Gewähr übernehmen. Als Diensteanbieter sind wir gemäß § 7 Abs.1 TMG für eigene
Inhalte auf diesen Seiten nach den allgemeinen Gesetzen verantwortlich. Nach §§
8 bis 10 TMG sind wir als Diensteanbieter jedoch nicht verpflichtet,
übermittelte oder gespeicherte fremde Informationen zu überwachen oder nach
Umständen zu forschen, die auf eine rechtswidrige Tätigkeit hinweisen.
Verpflichtungen zur Entfernung oder Sperrung der Nutzung von Informationen nach
den allgemeinen Gesetzen bleiben hiervon unberührt. Eine diesbezügliche Haftung
ist jedoch erst ab dem Zeitpunkt der Kenntnis einer konkreten Rechtsverletzung
möglich. Bei Bekanntwerden von entsprechenden Rechtsverletzungen werden wir
diese Inhalte umgehend entfernen.
Haftung für Links
Unser Angebot enthält Links zu externen Webseiten Dritter, auf deren Inhalte wir keinen Einfluss haben. Deshalb können wir für diese fremden Inhalte auch keine Gewähr übernehmen. Für die Inhalte der verlinkten Seiten ist stets der jeweilige Anbieter oder Betreiber der Seiten verantwortlich. Die verlinkten Seiten wurden zum Zeitpunkt der Verlinkung auf mögliche Rechtsverstöße überprüft. Rechtswidrige Inhalte waren zum Zeitpunkt der Verlinkung nicht erkennbar. Eine permanente inhaltliche Kontrolle der verlinkten Seiten ist jedoch ohne konkrete Anhaltspunkte einer Rechtsverletzung nicht zumutbar. Bei Bekanntwerden von Rechtsverletzungen werden wir derartige Links umgehend entfernen.
Die durch die Seitenbetreiber erstellten Inhalte und Werke auf diesen Seiten unterliegen dem deutschen Urheberrecht. Die Vervielfältigung, Bearbeitung, Verbreitung und jede Art der Verwertung außerhalb der Grenzen des Urheberrechtes bedürfen der schriftlichen Zustimmung des jeweiligen Autors bzw. Erstellers. Downloads und Kopien dieser Seite sind nur für den privaten, nicht kommerziellen Gebrauch gestattet. Soweit die Inhalte auf dieser Seite nicht vom Betreiber erstellt wurden, werden die Urheberrechte Dritter beachtet. Insbesondere werden Inhalte Dritter als solche gekennzeichnet. Sollten Sie trotzdem auf eine Urheberrechtsverletzung aufmerksam werden, bitten wir um einen entsprechenden Hinweis. Bei Bekanntwerden von Rechtsverletzungen werden wir derartige Inhalte umgehend entfernen.
Die Nutzung unserer Webseite ist in der Regel ohne Angabe personenbezogener Daten möglich. Soweit auf unseren Seiten personenbezogene Daten (beispielsweise Name, Anschrift oder eMail-Adressen) erhoben werden, erfolgt dies, soweit möglich, stets auf freiwilliger Basis. Diese Daten werden ohne Ihre ausdrückliche Zustimmung nicht an Dritte weitergegeben.
Wir weisen darauf hin, dass die Datenübertragung im Internet (z.B. bei der Kommunikation per E-Mail) Sicherheitslücken aufweisen kann. Ein lückenloser Schutz der Daten vor dem Zugriff durch Dritte ist nicht möglich.
Der Nutzung von im Rahmen der Impressumspflicht veröffentlichten Kontaktdaten durch Dritte zur Übersendung von nicht ausdrücklich angeforderter Werbung und Informationsmaterialien wird hiermit ausdrücklich widersprochen. Die Betreiber der Seiten behalten sich ausdrücklich rechtliche Schritte im Falle der unverlangten Zusendung von Werbeinformationen, etwa durch Spam-Mails, vor.
of Code Commission UG regarding the software SubKit
Security is our major concern when it comes to your source code. At subkit,
we make sure our infrastructure is protected and secure so that your most
valuable asset is safe and protected from unauthorized access.
Your code is run on virtualized servers running in Amazon Web Services datacenters in Ireland.
Your codes run in an isolated environment. The virtualized servers they're
running on are disposed of after each run and always restored from a snapshotted
image that has no knowledge of any source code other than the code required to
create our build environment.
All traffic to and inside of SubKit is secured and encrypted with SSL/TLS.
We reserve the right to change the underlying infrastructure of SubKit at any time.
Services Used and Data Stored in them
We use the following services to run SubKit:
Amazon Web Services EC2 (security policy) to run all of the components that form the SubKit service and to store data like build logs, OAuth tokens and user data.
We store data related to SubKit, in anonymized form, with the following services:
We reserve the right to change the services used to run SubKit at any time.
Our use of the above services is bound to their respective security precautions
and their availability.
Credit Card Data
SubKit does not store or receive any kind of credit card data other than a
reference token that allows us to create payments with our payments provider
Stripe, a PCI Level 1 certified payments provider. Please refer to their
security policy for more details: https://stripe.com/help/security.
I have more questions about security and subkit
Send us an email, and
we'll get back to you right away!
Version 1.0, Berlin, 01. August 2013
Terms and Conditions
Code Commission UG (haftungsbeschränkt),
regarding the software SubKit
as of 08/2013
- The subject matter of this Agreement is the use of SubKit. This Agreement regulates all relations between SubKit and the customer regarding the use of SubKit.
- SubKit communicates with the GitHub hosting service which is offered by the GitHub Inc. on the customer’s behalf. Condition to the proper use of SubKit is a valid contract with GitHub Inc. on the use of GitHub which may lead to costs on the customer’s sole responsibility. The customer will provide SubKit with his GitHub account information (hereinafter “GitHub Sign-In”) when signing in through GitHub via SubKit.io (hereinafter the “Website”) automatically. He allows SubKit to access the customer’s GitHub account. SubKit will directly communicate in the name of the customer with GitHub and the customer authorizes SubKit to act on his behalf towards GitHub Inc. The customer is solely liable for any costs or damages that GitHub Inc. associates with the GitHub Sign-In.
Scope of services
- SubKit provides SubKit as a service. This means, that SubKit may be used via the internet only.
- SubKit is a hosted continuous integration service that provides the infrastructure for testing software projects. The functional range of the service is dependant on the package the customer chooses and will be displayed on the Website.
- SubKit is integrated with GitHub and offers support for several programming languages. The entire list of supported programming languages is available at www.subkit.io.
- No consultancy, training, trouble shooting or support is within the scope of the services offered by subkit under this Agreement.
Concluding of the Agreement
- Using subkit requires the opening of an Account at www.subkit.io. SubKit will conclude Agreements on the use of SubKit only with entrepreneurs within the meaning of section 14 of the German Civil Code.
- The opening of an Account by the customer is deemed an offer to conclude this agreement. SubKit may at its own discretion accept this offer by explicitly accepting it or rendering services under this agreement.
- An Account may only be used by one single person. The customer is entitled to create separate Accounts for his employees.
- In connection with the registration the customer is obliged to
- make precise and correct allegations and to correct the data if changes accrue;
- keep Account Data confidential at all times and to do everything to avoid any third party getting hold of the data. In this respect ‘third party’ also includes all employees of the customer that are not designated to use SubKit;
- immediately inform SubKit in case of loss, theft or other disclosure of the Account Data to a third party or in a suspicion of misuse of the Account Data and to immediately change the password;
- allow the use of the Account Data only designated administrators to be specified in the registration procedure.
Obligations of the customer
- The customer is obliged to make agreed payments in due time.
- The customer must not interfere or intent to interfere in any manner with the functionality or proper working of SubKit.
- The customer must take care for regular backups of his software. When delivering its services SubKit assumes that the software builds of the customer tested are copies only and will not be used in real environments.
- When using testing data the customer will make sure that these data do not contain unanonymized personal data of real people.
- The customer will indemnify and hold harmless SubKit, its officers and directors, employees and agents from any and all third party claims, damages, costs and (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of the customer’s use of SubKit in a manner not authorized by this Agreement, and/or applicable law, or the customer’s or it’s employees’ or personnel’s negligence or willful misconduct.
Downtime and services suspensions
- Adjustments, changes and updates of SubKit that help to avoid or maintain dysfunctions of the software may lead to temporary service suspensions. SubKit will try to limit downtime of the service or restrictions of accessibility to 10 hours a month. SubKit will try to do regular maintenance works during the weekend or at times between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. (CET).
- The customer is aware that the service relies on a working internet infrastructure. Additional downtime of the service can occur, if the website is not available and at any other time with restrictive access to the internet.
- The customer is aware that SubKit does not work if GitHub is not properly available (be it to SubKit or the customer).
Rights to use
- The customer is granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable right to use SubKit as software as a service via the internet.
- The customer is not granted any additional right to the Software or any other intellectual property of SubKit. This especially means that the customer shall not be entitled to make copies of the Software. The customer shall not translate the program code into other forms of code (decompilation) or employ other methods aimed at revealing the Software’s code in the various stages of its development (reverse engineering).
- The customer is not entitled to remove or make alterations to copyright notices, serial numbers or other features which serve to identify the Software.
- The compensation of the services rendered by SubKit is calculated per month. The current prices are shown in the current price list of SubKit that is available on the Website. The compensation is due monthly in advance.
- Invoices will be issued via email. Payments shall become due immediately upon issuance of the invoice. Payment must be made using the payment methods provided by SubKit from time to time and chosen by the customer in his Account settings.
- All prices in the price list are net-price. Value Added Tax will be added in the invoice if applicable.
- SubKit may alter the current price list and/or the structuring of prices with at least one month notice to the end of each quarter. SubKit will inform the customer via email about the price change. If the customer does not expressly disagree in writing within a month from the notification of change this is deemed to be his acceptance of the change. The customer will be informed about this circumstance in the notification of change.
- Defects in the supplied Software shall be remediated within a reasonable time following a detailed notification of such defect being given to SubKit by the customer.
- For the purpose of remedying defects, SubKit may choose to replace the defective Software with a version of the Software which is free of defects.
- Unless SubKit fails to repair or replace the Software, the right of the customer to terminate the contract due to an inability to use the Software shall be excluded.
- The limitation period for all warranty claims shall be 12 months commencing with the first coming to show of the defect.
- The pre-contractual, contractual and non-contractual liability of SubKit is limited to cases of intent and gross negligence.
- In cases of ordinary negligence SubKit’s liability shall be limited to the breach of contractual obligations which are Cardinal Obligations. Cardinal Obligations are those obligations for which due fulfillment is essential to the proper implementation of the contract as a whole, and the contractual partner may depend upon their fulfillment.
- Furthermore, the amount of damages shall be limited to those losses which are generally foreseeable in connection with the supply of the Software.
- The above limitations of liability shall also apply where SubKit is vicariously responsible for its employees and agents.
- The limitations of liability in the section 9 shall not apply to liability resulting from injury to the life, body or health of a person or under the German Product Liability Law.
- Any claims for damages by the customer relating to defects in the supplied Software shall be subject to a limitation period of 12 months. This does not apply to defects which have been intentionally concealed by SubKit.
Data protection and confidentiality
- SubKit stores Account Data, GitHub Sign-Ins and user information about the customer. This data may be shared with third parties if those are assigned by SubKit to handle accounting, payment or other internal processes.
- SubKit uses web tracking to store and analyze the customer’s interacting with the Website. The customer agrees to this form of monitoring, tracking and storage. SubKit may also store monitoring and statistical data about the customer’s usage of SubKit and GitHub and information about the software tested. These data may be – anonymized – published by SubKit to the public.
- SubKit may inform the public about the customer using SubKit and SubKit’ services including a rough description of the usage for marketing and public relation purposes. The customer agrees to appear in SubKit’ reference lists including any name, trademark or logo of the customer. This includes, but is not limited to, descriptions on the Website, any other SubKit websites, presentations, presentation material, press announces.
Term and Termination
- The Agreement runs for an indefinite time and will remain in effect until terminated by one of Parties in accordance with this section 11.
- The Parties may terminate this Agreement for any or no reason at their convenience with a 30 day notice to the end of each month. Termination may be issued in writing or by using the provided account closing mechanism, if provided by SubKit.
- In addition each Party’s right to terminate this Agreement for a good cause remains unaffected. A good cause for termination of the Agreement by SubKit shall include, but is not limited to, the following:
- a serious breach of the obligations arising from this Agreement by the customer;
- a default in payment of the customer with an amount that equals at least the compensation of two month;
- including, but not limited to, the failure to settle outstanding invoices;
- a serious breach of contract leading to the loss of mutual trust or renders the continuation of this Agreement in consideration of the purpose of the Agreement unreasonable;
- an attempt a denial of service attack on any of the Services by the customer or any attempt to hack or break any security mechanism on any of the Services;
- determination that the customer’s use of the Services poses a security or service risk to SubKit, or to any user of services offered by SubKit;
- a major change in the working of GitHub that makes it unreasonable for SubKit to adapt SubKit accordingly;
- a major change in the co-operation of GitHub and SubKit that makes the further offering of SubKit unreasonable for SubKit;
- an application for the initiation of insolvency proceedings concerning the customer, as well as the refusal to open insolvency proceedings for lack of assets, or the issue of a declaration in lieu of an oath, or any similar proceedings.
Disputes, Applicable Law, Notices
- This Agreement (and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to this Agreement or its formation) shall be governed by material German law. The UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) shall not apply.
- The parties agree that the courts of the seat of SubKit shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of this Agreement, and so far this is permitted by law.
- Notices made by SubKit to the customer may be posted on the Website and/or send to the email-address specified by the customer when registering or to any updated email-address the customer provides. Notices to subkit must be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or Code Commission UG, Grottkauer Str. 8, 12621 Berlin, Germany.
- The official text of this Agreement and any annexes attached here to and any notices given here shall be in English. However communication between subkit and the customer may be in English or German.
- This agreement, together with any documents referred to in it, or expressed to be entered into in connection with it, constitutes the whole agreement between the Parties concerning the subject matter of this Agreement.
- The customer may set off only legally, binding and recognized claims. The rights and obligations arising from this Agreement are generally not transferable. However subkit may transfer this Agreement with all rights and obligations to a company of its choice.
- If any provision of this agreement is or later becomes invalid, or contains omissions, the validity of the other provisions shall remain unaffected. The parties shall agree upon a new provision, which shall resemble the invalid provision as closely as possible in purpose and meaning considering the interests of the parties and the legal regulations, to replace the invalid provision. In the event of an omission in the agreement, a provision shall be agreed upon which shall correspond with that which would have been agreed, pursuant to the purpose and meaning of the agreement, if the matter had been considered by the parties when the agreement was formed.
- These General Terms and Conditions may be modified by subkit at any time. subkit will inform the customer via email that these General Terms and Conditions have altered without necessarily including the new version or alteration in this email. If the customer does not expressly disagree in writing within a month from the notification of change this is deemed to be his acceptance of the change. The customer will expressly be informed about this circumstance and the significance of his silence in the notification of change.
Get in touch and spread the word.